Bittersweet Poem



I've been through the rain with my sorrow and loneliness
Search and find another heart to stay out of the darkness
I miss you so my secret person and I hold it on tight
Keeping my faith that will guide me to the light

I know we're just friend around this situation
talk, laugh, like another, but i'm not the another
I'm the other who catch your eye to see beautiful days
Blinding me to see another and too focus at you

But, I remembered those night, I was falling and broken
I could only smile and picked up again my heart fragments

I'm nothing in your eyes, but in my eyes, you're more than something
Something special that grows and blossoms like spring
Let me be your rainbow  behind your tears
Let me be your guardian inside your fears

You opened my mind from black and white to more colourful
Thanks have being color of my life

*Ini sebenernya puisi buat tugas bahasa inggris di sekolah yang akhirnya gak jadi dikumpulin, kalo ada hubunganya dikehidupan nyata sih sedikit (banyak ahahah).
mungkin bakal jadi lirik di project baru saya. Amin